By Lonely Planet, Lucas Vidgen, Daniel C Schechter
Lonely Planet: The world's best go back and forth advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Guatemala is your passport to all of the such a lot appropriate and updated recommendation on what to work out, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. discover the road markets of Chichicastenango, climb the radiant Maya ruins of Tikal or dip your feet within the airy Lago de Atitlan; all along with your depended on shuttle better half. Get to the center of Guatemala and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Guatemala shuttle Guide:
- Color maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries express you the best method to tailor your journey on your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web content, transit advice, and costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - together with consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, and hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra lucrative go back and forth event - together with historical past, artwork, literature, Maya history, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, and etiquette
- Over 46 maps
- Useful features - together with Maya Ruins making plans function, Off the crushed music Itinerary and Illustrated Map of Tikal
- Coverage of Antigua, Chichicastenango and different highland cities, Lago de Atitlan, Grutas de Lanquin, Semuc Champey, Tikal and different Maya ruins of El Peten, Pacific shores, Guatemala urban and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Guatemala, our such a lot complete advisor to Guatemala, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the head points of interest and take the line much less traveled.
- Looking for extra huge assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Central the USA on a Shoestring consultant.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Lucas Vidgen and Daniel C Schechter.
About Lonely Planet: began in 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's prime go back and forth consultant writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on this planet, in addition to an award-winning site, a set of cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted traveller group. Lonely Planet's project is to allow curious tourists to event the area and to actually get to the center of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite shuttle consultant category
'Lonely Planet courses are, with ease, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. it really is on everyone's bookshelves; it is in each traveller's fingers. it is on cell phones. it is on the net. it really is all over the place, and it really is telling complete generations of individuals how one can trip the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)